Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Can I reduce the chest size without an opeartion ?

i m 23 years old boy . in my chest one side is bigger compare to other side is it possible to reduce with out operation using medicines.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
from your query it is confusing,but i think you mean chest means breast,
at puberty due to hormonal changes gynacomastia occurs and afterward it becomes normal.many time it persists and then problem starts.
you consult endocrinologist,level of androgen,testosterone,progestron in blood should be tested and afterward treatment can be decided.
lastly you may go for surgery.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor