Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can I reduce pus cells ?

hi dr, i am 24 yrs old. married. my husband did sperm test. and they said he has too much of pus cells. will it affect to become conceive?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  407
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

welcome to healthcaremagic
pus cells in large number in semen needs a consultation and clinical check up with culture/ sensivity of semen
he should take treatment and get the infection controlled by medicines after a proper diagnosis
once the infection controlled go for pregnancy .yes you can conceive if ther is no problem with you
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Sikkandar Banu,
Welcome to HCM.
Pus cells in the semen means he has infection either in the prostate, seminal vesicles or urethra. This needs to be treated with antibiotics otherwise you may also get infected. Ask him to consult an Urologist immediately. Once the semen is clear of pus cells, you may try for conception. All the Best.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor