Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Can I never conceive with a bicournate uterus with one cervix ?

26 years female, i am suffering from primary fertility.there is no issue from last five years. i am having bicournate uterus with one cervix . one side hytometra collection n other side proper functioning.i m looking 4 proper advice.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Well,you have a anatomical anomaly called Mullerian agenesis.In some patients like this,pregnancy is seen in the functioning horn of the uterus but this will depend of lot of factors.You need to consult an infertility specialist .You will most definitely require assisted reproduction.You will have to go some tests and ultrasound etc done.Ultimately IUI/IVF may be required.Its not possible to give you all the alternatives like this as many tests etc will have to be done and decisions have to be based on that.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor