Can I make my penis longer and stronger ?

can i make my penis longer and stronger
Mon, 9 Jan 2012

am 33 yrs old and do not smoke or drink. am 107kgs and 6ft. have a very small penis..abt 1/2 to 1 inch when normal and 3 to 4 inches when erect. but i lose my erection very fast. its also not strong enough when fully erect. i lose my erection in less then a minute. what should i do? any medicines for a stronger penis and a longer erection or any other means or ways?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...is there anything or any medicine that I may take to make my penis hang longer than it does as I am so embrassed to undress in the gym for fear of being seen. When I am errect I am only 5 inches long. I just wish I could be a little longer. I take a cilias sometimes when having sex and that really helps keep me longer and shows alittle. Please give me some idea if I could do something as I am so wishing for more show so that I could look a little more like the other guys.

I am age 15 and I want a bigger penis, is I stop masturbating will my penis grow faster? Or if I masturbate a lot in one week then don t at all the next will that make it grow faster and longer? Or does masturbating all the time do that? Also if none of this effects growth what does so I can enlarge it? Is there anything I can use at the age of 15? Please reply quickly, thanks!