Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Can I improve my gait problem by the use of foot braces and lumbar corset ?

my gait is very unstable i am22 my body looks lazy and leftfoot and head slightly bent i have hunchback also my brother says my 1 leg is shorter than other why is it so .can it be corrected???? what if i use foot braces and lumbar corset to improve it?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello. Since you are very young, please do not avoid ur gait problem and go directly to a MD phys or a neurologist. It needs reflex examination and detail case taking which is not possible here. u may be completely normal or u may have some kind of illness......
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
It seems that you have some bones problem as you have hunchback,bent and short leg.
This is the reason you have some gait.
Consult orthopedic and go for investigations to rule out Ricket or other bornes diseases.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor