Can I impregnate my wife with only single drop of sperm?

sir i have small doubt, actually from 15 years to up to date my doing astraprayhog. now i am going to marry next year. so i want to ask you that after my marriage i can satisfy my wife in sex or not .now iam feeling that i cant satisfy because by doing asthraprayog only one drop falls out so i am worried about that. please give your valueable suggestions my age is 29 years, height 170 cm, i have not problem in my physical status
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

There is no need to worry about your sexual strength. Even one drop is enough if the sperm has sufficient capacity.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist