• question-icon

Can I have laser therapy for facial hair removal after taking femilion?

hi i am a 24 year old girl and undergoing laser therapy for facial hair removal. the skin specialist had prescribed me to get the hormonal tests done. i have been prescribed with femilion tab as hormonal suppresent after the testosteron level came out to be 1.04
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Lasers for hairs only tend to respond when hormonal baalnce is correct.As testosterone level in your report is more,it is always advisable to take tablets and then go for laser therapy.