Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Can I have intercourse with my husband during intake of Cilegen forte tablets for vaginal infection ?

I have som infection in my vigenia so form some days i was itching & burning pain outside of my vegina So doctor had prescibed me the Teb cilgen forte So i starts from today So i want to know that in this time of 7 days can reliate with my husband or not so pls let me now
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It is better if you do not have intercourse with your husband during these days.This will only spread the infection to your husband.Till completely cured do not have intercourse.
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM,
As clingen forte is to be inserted in the vagina better avoid sexual relation as it may disturbed the absorption or whole suppository may come out.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor