Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Can I have health babies ?

Confirmed miscarriages but I have not been bleeding and I don t think I ve pass any tissue or clots Hi I m 44 I have had at least 7 miscarriages since age 30 and I just found out I had another miscarriage but I am not bleeding nor am I cramping, I m waiting to hear back from my doc for my D&C. It s been almost a week since I found out and nothing is happening I still feel pregnant , my breast hurt not sick or anything either. Just wondering is it safe to be walking around like this? I ve done the fertilty clinic and all the doctor told me was I had old eggs I was in my early thirties. I also found out that I have hypo thyroidism but I ve been taking my meds for over 5 years. My doc have also test a couple of the fetus from previous miscarriages and the results were chromosome abnormalities so does that mean my eggs are old and there is no chance for me to have a heathy baby at my age?? Just confused....
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
It is possible to have normal eggs even after 30 and conceive normally. May be the chromosomes of your husband are not compatible with yours. Dont be disheartened. Regarding abortion, you need not worry and the wasted foetus will come out with a sudden bout of pain on its own even if you do not go for D&C.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor