Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Can I have a child after removal of ovarian cyst ?

will they remove mt ovarian cyst if i have had it for 6 years? I found out I have an ovarian cyst they have been trying to figure out for the last year what was cause me unregular bleeding dizziness breast milk ect I want to jnow if they will fremove it so I can have the child I have always wanted and so I am not sick anymore
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
the removal of the cyst will depend on the type of cyst and the size of the cyst.Usually cysts larger than 10 cm are surgically removed but anything smaller may or may not require surgery.If you have a small simple cyst then medicines work best.Also if you are getting 'breast milk' the its possible that your prolactin level is high.You should have that checked out if you havent already.Its easily treatable.That could be a cause of your infertility.
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor