Can I have a D&C instead of a endometrial biopsy if having light mucous discharge and breast tenderness post menopause?

I have had a clear, mucus, vaginal discharge for a month, then it switched to a period like discharge (blood) that lasted 6 days. Now I have a light mucus discharge (no blood) and breast tenderness in rt breast. I am 59, 8 yrs postmenopausal. My dr wants me to have an endometrial biopsy, I read those are sometimes inconclusive. Are there advantages to having a D&C instead. I don t mind saying I have a real phobia regarding the pain of a biopsy.
Fri, 31 May 2019