Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Can I go on a roller coaster with my son?

Hello, I have High Blood Pressure and SVT. I loved roller coasters all my life and my son now has a love for them . i hate to tell him i can't go on with him. I was diagnosed with Supra Ventricular Tachycardia when I was 26 yrs old and had an ablation. It did not work. I am now 34 and also have High blood pressure and a pretty good case of anxiety. It has RUINED my life. I take cartia 180mg a day and 75 toprol and now spirilectonol for the swelling in my legs. The cartia makes my legs and ankles swell a little bit. I am wondering if you think i can get on a roller coaster with my son. We are going to 6 flags on Aug 25th and I would Really like to go on with him.... Do you really consider SVT a heart problem. Thank you for your help.Jennifer
Asked On : Tue, 3 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  582
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You should not have Roller coaster ride as you have got hypertension and SVT.
It may produce serious problem of heart and CNS.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor