Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Can I give my flat face a round structure? Did ear correction, rhinoplasty, jaw implants. Need guidance

Hello All, I hope you guys would have a solution for me since the country i am in do not have any good Cosmetic/ Plastic surgeon. I took out a loan to pay off a Cosmetic intervention i had in Vain! So Here, Is there a solution to correct a Flat and long face to give it the right asymmetry and a bit round facial Structure. When somebody looks me from the front they will see my face is really thin[ Perhaps coz i lost extreme weight] and its also long if i tie my hair, i don t see myself having feminine appearence. And if somebody looks at me by the side of my face it s flat. I paid a Doc to do Ears Correction-one of my ears is really bat-like and different, 2nd was to do Rhinoplasty level up my nose and give it a pointed tip- Which failed i have a nose which is kind of lopsided [ the nose tip is going upwards and it s too round. 3rd wanted Cheek implants- which shrunk quickly[ i feel the 2nd half of my face is shrinking to and slowly moving downwards]l intervention was using my own fat] 4th- wanted to do a light jaw implants .. because bit below my cheeks.. my cheeks feels like it s getting absorbed inside.. and i wanted some permanent implants to give my face a bit fuller look.. please advise
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
The answer to your questions can be by autologous fat grafting which you have already undergone and not satisfied with the results. The other option can be orthognathic surgery for bringing the face forwards but involves a major surgery. Results for this are very good in good hands. Alternatively, use of collagen can be done but the problem of resorption remains. Gore-Tex or PLLA can be used. The problem with these can be un-natural feel or the problems like granuloma formation. Nose condition which you have described can be easily corrected by rhinoplasty.
Answered: Fri, 4 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor