Can I get rabies from masturbating after touching blanket which I had touched with my leg I used to touch a cat ?

I have a cat which I used to caress with my leg. It is not like a rabies cat but it is not a domestic cat either. We just give food to it. But till now there has not been a sign of rabies in it. One night I touched the cat with my feet and went to bed and slept with a blanket,the leg touching the blanket and then in the middle of the night, I reversed the blanket position and then masturbated. Can I get rabies because I touched the blanket which my feet(which touched the cat) and then masturbated? Please help me.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012