Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Can I get pregnant as I am suffering from PCOD ?

did a female never get pregnancy if she is suffering from pcod Now my age is 21yrs(recently married)and i am female.I am suffering from pcod problem since question is that do i will get pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
PCOD patients have problem mainly in hormones which cause problem in ovulation. Once you lose weight and hormones become normal ovulation may occur. If ovulation does not occur well, medicine can be given for making ovulation and then pregnancy chance is high. If ovulation not possible, then IVF may need to be considered. Get your hormones tested and blood sugar also. Avoid fatty, oily, junk, fried food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do brisk walking exercise for 40 minutes a day. Exercise can help cure PCOD with weight loss.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor