Can I get my next treatment of malaria falciperum done with homeopathy ?

Can I get my next treatment of malaria falciperum done with homeopathy? Hi! my age is 20 and I am a female. Since past 7 months I have had malaria falciperum 4 times and each time I have done full medication- 1st time I had taxim O for 14 days+ 14 days malarid. 2nd Time I had falcigo injection for 3 days. 3rd time I had rapither injection for 5 days. 4th time I had Emal injection for 5 days. Last medication is over 2 weeks back. Now, since yesterday I have problem in my head .... my head pinches, pain in my head at different places, It feels like something had been tightly wrapped around my head, I even experience current flow feeling in left or right side of head. Yesterday I couldn t sleep properly. As soon as I was about to sleep I suddenly wake up. It is involuntary behavior and I have experienced this only when I had falciperum in past. I am worried about getting cerebral malaria or any other complications. Mosquitoes are less in this area and I don t find my neighbors having any such problem. We use mosquito net and repellents regularly. Though it could be due to reinfection, chances that it has recurred from the past infection are also there. I feel like taking homeopathic medicines now. Since I am suffering from this problem since past 7 months would it be safe to take homeopathic medicines since I have heard that the course takes a while to complete.
Sat, 30 Apr 2011