Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Can I get marry ?

Hello Doctor, Good Evening. I'm Karthikeyan (30 Yrs), from Tamilnadu, India. I'm doing masturbation oftenly. I'm trying to stop this habit, but i could not. And my penis is also very small, 3.5inches while erection. Is there any possibilities to solve my problem? If its can curable, afterthat only i'll plan to get marry. I don't want to spoil a girl's life. ( i'm so sorry, i've tried to write detailed, but i could not write it in english. pls ignore my english) regards, karthikeyen
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  388
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
man....... don't take it otherwise.......... u can fuck 10000 girls with full satisfaction........... take it seriously
Answered: Sun, 6 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor