Owl Image

Can I get any disease because I masturbated without washing my hands ?

I went to some outside places yesterday and came back. I have a cat who is not a domestic one. In the night, I masturbated without washing my hands but I did not touch the cat. My question, what if the virus or bacteria in the cat was on my hands or some bacteria was on my hands when I went out and it entered my penis? I did not touch the cat but my father is the one who keep food for the cat. What if I get the disease from him? Is it possible? I thank you for you answers
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
without touching the cat you can`t get any infection from the cat.Always avoid masturbating with dirty hands, but chances of you getting infection are very remote,so stop worrying.If your father after giving feed to cat washes his hand ,chances of infection are very less.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer