Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can I get a good doctor's consultation if I am on welfare scheme ?

Can I get a good doctors if I am on welfare I am scared of all my doctors. Everytime I go to the doctor they want to add another hypertension pill or increase the dosage. I feel that the doctors are bias towards me because I get a welfare check. I need to get treatment for my blood pressure . I feel all the medicine the doctors keeps giving me will hurt my kidneys. I don t want any more added or increase medications. From what the doctors tell me it is not helping.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
sir you have got hypertension so you need treatment ;firstly go to some doctor without telling about your welfare;secondly trust the doctor ;i am pretty sure you have uncontrolled hypertension .Try to follow doctors advice control your diet i think you are not following dietary restrictions.Take medicines regularly;probably you are not taking medicines regularly because you fear that they may harm your kidneys.Remember if you don't take regular medicines your kidneys will be damaged because of hypertension.Normally antihypertensive medicines do not harm kidneys ;since so many patients are taking these medicines the world should be full of people with damaged kidneys.any questions please ask.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor