Can I get HIV from toilet paper?

Can I get HIV from this? Okay, so i went to work 5 months ago, and they made me shave. After I finished shaving, I stupidly took some toilet paper(it was still in the dispenser, though some of toilet paper was sticking out), and not knowing if it was used it or not. It didn t look like it used but I didn t pay close enough attention to know for sure. and got the shaving cream off my face, and yes there was more than one cut for the something to get into it. if there was something like guy stuff or girl stuff on there, would I have a chance of getting a std from it? I don t know how long it was setting there. There s was more than one cut for the something to get into it. if there was something like guy stuff or girl stuff on there, would I have a chance of getting a std from it? I don t know how long it was setting there. There s no sign of any other stds. I had shave because I work at mc donalds. The bathroom is coed that s why it could be either one. And don t say anything to me about getting checked anyway since I m a virgin. Most of the reason is that I m waiting till I m married for sex. Though it really doesn t matter right now since girls don t like me anyway.
Sun, 27 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Usually HIV virus cannot live indry environment if the toilet paper was dry for more than 15-20 mins, do not worry. Howeevr if you are still suspicious and worried, go for an elisa test which can be done now at 6 weks post exposure. Also start prohylaxis treatment for the same by asking your doctor to prescribe you the necessary treatment.

rajkumar jain's  Response
HIV virus is killed in 6 seconds in air so dont take tension