Can I feel my heart beating when I am sitting down ?

also i have a bump behind my ear and down a little if that helps i have a fast pulse
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
It's always good to feel a pulse, that means that you are alive. Don't listen to those giving advice about call an ambulance or if its above 80, it's abnormally high. A normal resting pulse rate can range from 60 - 99 beats per minute. Just because you feel a pulse when you sit down doesn't mean you are gonna die. When you sit down, some of the arteries get pushed closer to the skin causing you to feel a pulse, it happens to all of us.