Can I do skipping again ?

I was doing skipping since i was teen. After that i left skipping since i was getting knee pain. Iam now 28 years married and i ahave 2 children. I want to do some exercises. I cannot go out for walking i donot have time for this. Iam planning to do skipping. Is it ok i will restart skipping again?
Sun, 22 May 2011
I don't see any problem with you skipping. However, you need to start gradually. However, if the knee's giving you a problem again, stop skipping, do some exercises to strengthen the quadriceps (muscles in the front of the thigh). Try these exercises for at least 6 weeks. Gradually start skipping again and if you still notice pain, it would be advisable to visit an Orthopaedician.
adolfy's  Response

if you are still having knee pain then get it checked before starting again. otherwise skipping will be good as you can exercise at home.

tuhina's  Response
does skipping cause hymen tear????
mehak's  Response
hymen tear??no i dont think so..skipping is very good for health,,,i am doing this from more than 10 years and now it has become..my hobby
mehak's  Response