Can I discontinue high BP pills and still my BP will remain normal ?

I am on the high BP pills for last 4 months. Can I discontinue them and still my BP will remain normal.? Thanks folks for the sincere advices. I am highly obliged. But, when I visit my physician, he looks very unsure at times. Besides, I think my BP (higher) problem was temporary (as I feel, but may not be true). Moreover, I am afraid, I may develop some another problem due to side effects of these meds. So, I am confused. I wanted an honest opinion from the one who might have experience of discontinuing these pills! Again Thanks!
Thu, 10 Dec 2009