Can I continue using Cortisone for skin rash?

i have a singular round red rash on the insisde of my forarm , it dosent hurt or itch came out of nowhere,just one . tried cortizone cream , just made moist and the top skin came off leaving it raw , left it uncover and and the skin healed but still have this rash for a week . i saw a picture of it on a skin rash site but the person never got an response for it..never had anything like this before
Mon, 15 Jul 2019

You can send a photo of the rash area to me at the following address:

https://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=66604

It could be better if I take a look at it in order to give most appropriate advice.

We should rule out any skin infection, but should see that first.

Looking forward to get the requested photo.

Dr.Albana Sejdini