Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Can I consume alcohol after an accident and in a normal condition now ?

I met accident 2 months back, faced head injury and lungs got damaged, now I am normal, can i drink alcohal now?? Hi i had a accident 2 3 month back, my lungs got damaged and shake in my headalso had neck pain and head injury,now iam normal, can i drink alcohal now
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic Forum

It is better to avoid alcohol at least for up to 6 months..
alcohol will delay wound healing, binge drinking will lead to respiratory arrest.. hence good to stop it for time being..
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to health caremagic
alcohol affects your healing make sure you are completely is adviced not to consume alcohol if you are taking any medications cos it affects your body metabolism
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor