Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Can I conceive if I have retroverted bulky uterus and polycystic ovaries ?

sir my name is najuma .I am 24 years married . ihave been married for 1 year and 2 month. my periods are irregular. so i scaned my utrerus .result of the scan says RETROVERTED BULKY UTERUS AND POLYCYSTIC OVERIES . i am married and i want to concieve .is there is any problem in getting pregnency .. pls help me sir i need to know CLEARLY WHAT IS THE PROBLEM INSIDE ME..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi najuma;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Irregular periods can be due to polycystic ovaries (PCOS) and due to hormonal imbalance.So you will require treatment for PCOS and there will be need to regularize your periods.So consult a Gynaecologist for treatment .After treatment & regulation of periods you will have chance to conceive.Don't worry get treated.
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
yes i have consolted and dr gave me metfim and yamini. if my menses become regular .. is there is any posibility to concieve ...
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor