Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Can I conceive as I am having piles ?

I am 32 years of age. I have piles . Can I become pregnant with piles or I have to get rid of it completely? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hanks for query,
There want be any problem having pregnancy even you have got piles.
Only thing is you might have anemia due to long duration of pile.
In pregnancy anemia should be avoided,
Some times piles may be precipitated with pregnancy.
Take treatment for anemia if you have.
Avoid constipation,
Avoid fried and junk food.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
dont worry
you can become pregnant inspite of having piles .
but you need to take some extracare during pregnancy
better to consult gynecologist first

i hope i have give your question's answer properly
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor