• question-icon

Can I become pregnant for the 2nd time with negative blood group?

my bloodgroup is ab-.i have a daughter 12yr old. their are antibodies in my blood i had lost one child due to that.i know what will happen if now i get pregnent.is blood transfusion in utres possible in deephospital ludhiana?age 37 weight 70kg height 5ft
Fri, 30 Jun 2017
There are chances of fetal affection if fetus is having positive blood group.
So when you conceive consult doctor immediately and get ICT Titres done.
Amniocentesis and fetal affection to be estimated.
Also MCA PSV to be done to see for fetal anemia and accordingly intra uterine blood transfusion can be done