Can I be suffering from TB when my chest X-ray, sputum and lung bronchioscopy are all normal ?

Hi Doctor(s), I am a 34 year old male, 63 kgs heavy and 170 cms tall.. I have had headaches when exposed to cold and wind for the last 8 years... also had sore throat feeling whenever i ate something cold (including cold water) all those years, but failed to get a diagnosis from ENT doctors, neurologists, ortho-dentists... I have no cough nor fever, but my eyes feel a poking sensation with a short exposition to bright light especially that of a bright computer screen. Recently, doctors found that one of my lymph nodes was swollen. they removed the lymph node via surgery and a biopsy done. Biopsy results found no malignancy in it. They also found no bacteria in it. In a blood test after that there was an indication of a positive TB-spot (the blood test also indicates a high level of soluble Interleukin receptor). Subsequently had a chest X-Ray , sputum checked and a lung bronchioscopy.. no sign of tuberculosis bacteria was found. Is this a case of tuberculosis of the lymph nodes? Please let me know whether further tests could help in resolving it? If it is indeed tuberculosis what options of treatment I have? is there a 100% cure from it? Is there a way to get rid of it without antibiotics but with a natural cure? Kindly let me know.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012