Can I be pregnant if i had an intercourse 15 days prior to my periods ?

hello doctor ... i need to conform whether im pregnant or not..its been only 15 days that i had an inter course..and its been 3 days that my period date has moved..help me
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hello,
you can go for urine pregnancy kit at home . its very easy. if test come negative then repeat the test after 3 to 4 day. if comes positive consult a gynecologist for further action.take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.As you have missed your period you can go for urine pregnancy test with kits easily available.Look for the result,if negative and still not have periods ,then repeat the test after 2 days.Bye.