Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can I be pregnant because of an unprotected sex 6 months back ?

I had done sex with my boyfriend before 5- 6 months.I have unsecure sex. Then ,I have no problems in my periods. My periods are regular. but , My last month period is not do. My period date is 27 to 30 . but it is more than 20 days. is it means that i m pregnant .? plz give me any suggestion what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
none can be pregnant six months after unprotected sex,until unless you had unprotected sex during the last month .Period can delayed due to so many causes.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If you have been having regular periods then you cannot be pregnant from your unprotected sex 6 months ago.You had sex during the last month and there can be a chance of pregnancy then take a test now.If negative then you need to see a doctor to find out the cause.
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor