Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Can I be missing my periods due to irregular intake of contraceptive pills ?

Hi Doc., I am 29 yeras old married lady and having 2years old daughter.I ahve PCOD so I am taking krimson-35.I had my last periods in month of april but due to lots of traveling I missed my pills since month of may...still i am not able o take my pills coz i have not got my period yet. Last month in may i had spotting just once but after that nothing like period. I want to start my pills again and for that i need my periods back. Please help me to get my periods back. And I am not pregnant that is for sure.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
If your pregnancy test is negative,then consult your doctor about medication for withdrawal bleeding.When yo start bleeding the count that as your period.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor