Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Can I ask the doctor about the kidney test reports ?

Dear Sir, I m Matin from Bangladesh, My elder brothers is suffering kidney disease and emergency. There test Result is Creatinine=1662.00 umol/L,Hemoglobin=8.4gm/dl, ESR(westergren Method)=43mm/1st Hr,Calcium=8.5mg/dl, Inorganic Phosphate(PO4)=4.90 mg/dlSodium(Na)=140mmol/L,Potassium(K)=4.50 mmol/L, Chloride(CI)=106.00 mmol/L& Carbondioxide(CO2)=26.00 mmol/L. There age:34 years, Sex=Male, Married. Please inform me what is my patient s present situation. BR// Matin Bangladesh
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
As serum creatinine is very high ,so dialysis is definitely indicated.So contact some nephrologist & go for dialysis & further management .
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor