Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a orthopedic doctor to suggest treatment for leg edema with Parkinson syndrome

Dear Sir, I am a parkingson s patient about six years and having S1 Disc problems, i had leg edema severly and unable to move. My blood reports shows ESR 40mm/hr and C Reactive Protein 18.02mg/L (Positive), Cheser Negative (Latex) (N, lessthan20IU/ml). request Orthopedic opinion. regards, N.Selvakumar.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
please consult neuro physcian first before the consultation to orthopeadic surgeon.this is a case of chronic parkinson.odem leg may be due to improper kidney function.the consulting doctor will manage both the conditions.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Thu, 3 Nov 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor