Can I ask a doctor to suggest a treatment for my grandma who suffered a right hip fracture due to a fall ? She is 76 years old, diabetic ,obese

My grandmother is 76 years old. She is fat and cannot be lifted easily. She is a diabetic patient taking her medicines regularly. She slipped and fall down. We have consulted an orthopaedician and on seeing the X-ray he diagnosed that there is a fracture at her right hip, i.e. some displacement in the ball and the socket at her right hip. From our grandma, we came to know that the right side from the hip pains when she tries to move. She sits with our support and also with her self-support. She is lying on her right or lies straight while sleeping. I need your suggestion regarding what treatment should be done in this case.
Thu, 29 Dec 2011