Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor to look into the hormonal report and advice ?

hi my name is enas i am 28 years old,my husband is 38 years old hypertensive on Enalapril 10mg daily, we married from 8 months,we have no children, my hormonal assay was FSH ELECSYS..... 9.14mIU/ml , LH ELECSYS ...16.81mIU/ml , PROLACTINE ELECSYS....13.60ng/ml . testosterone total Elecsys...0.220ng/ml , PROGESTERONE ELECSYS....5.50ng/ml ,my husband semen analysis shows volume 3.5cc liquefaction after 30 min, total count 3million m.litre, consistency hypoviscosity, PH alkaline , MOBILITY 10% , total normal morphology 10 , please give me your advice
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi,Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. There is a major problem with your husband semen report, it is SEVERE OLIGOASTHENOSPERMIA, your husband needs to repeat the test to confirm this findings. Then depending on the findings IUI -intra uterine insemination or IVF- invitro fertilization can be planned.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor