Owl Image

Can I ask a doctor to help me as I have a lot of pain in my muscles, joints, migraines and numerous other symptoms ?

I am having issues with joint pain in my neck, shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, wrists & lower back. I am also having issues with lethargy , dizziness , migraines, nausea , short term memory loss , pressure in head, loss of appetite , some depression & I am getting irritated very easily due to how I feel when others approach me....I just want to stay in bed & not move. I was diagnosed with PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) about 6 yrs ago. While on my meds, I started losing weight, felt really good about myself, had more energy....but the joint pain & other issues were still there. I was taking 450mg Wellbutrin (1x a day), 25mg Alodactone (2x a day), 500mg Metforman (2x a day) and my preventative migraine med 1x daily (which I can t remember what it was now)....along with meds I needed & took, as necessary, for when I did get a migraine. I am only 39 yrs old.....I feel like I am 60+......I have 4 children & need to feel better for them! I have been asked by several people if I have been tested for fibromyalgia...am I a candidate??? Or does this sound like something else? I now longer have medical insurance, but I feel I need to go to a doctor soon. Some days I just can t stand the pain I am feeling between my muscles, joints & migraines.
Wed, 11 Jan 2012