Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor to help me as I feel like a lump in the throat with heavy head ?

Hi, i constantly have a problem where i wake up and my jaw is tense, my head feels as if i have pressure on the side of them. During my daily activities i also fel like i have a lump in my throat and i cant concentrate with occasional vision problems. I have been to many doctors but they keep telling me im fine, ive also noticed recently that my hands are starting to shake slightly. I would really appreciate any assistance. Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Do laryngocopy to evaluate the reason, consult a ENT specialist.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have not mentioned your age,if you are elderly you should evaluate your case,approaching orthopedics and neuro surgeon.
If you are young, you are having anxiety neurosis,
do regular exercise and go for sports and other entertaining games.
Avoid unnecessary thoughts.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Thank you for the response i am 28 years old and i exercise regurlary, also during exercise i feel perfectly fine. My thoughts are overpowering me subconsciously. Is there any solution to this like meditating or something.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor