Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor to check if the medicines given to my father for pain in his legs due to blood clot is useful ?

Hello doctor My father age 53 suffering from peripheral vascular diseases due to heavy smoking from his childhood he is having blood clot in his legs. he is not able to walk at-least 20feets as he getting pain in his leg. so doctor suggested to have this tablets. ECOSPRIN 150 MG ATOCOR 20 MG PLETOZ 50 MG EVION LC 200 MG I would like to know what are uses of this tables. Regards Mohammed Tanseer
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  266
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The first three drugs are given to reduce the chance of clot formation in the blood. Atocor is mainly to reduce cholesterol in the blood. Evion is Vitamin E which also reduces bad cholesterol.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor