Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

195 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can I ask a doctor to advice if the medicines I'm taking for rheumatoid arthritis are correct ?

hello sir, my name is gunja, age 28, height 168 cms, suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for 5 years, now adays i am having folitrax 25 mg once week, folvite 5 mg daily, hcqs 400 mg 5 days a week, and calcium and iron supplements and etody 90 daily or sos. please guide me wether i am taking the right medicine or not.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

If you are free from your symptoms for at least 2 months, consider reducing the dose of drugs one by one. Consult your doctor regarding this. If u still have a lot of pain, u should probably try switching to other drugs. Always consult ur physician before deciding on change.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....