Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor for medicines to treat pain in the lumbar region ?

sir,i have pain in the lumbar region.please suggest me the medicine
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
its better not to take medicine. since it gives temporary relief.
consult a orthopaedician, take out an Xray
if nothing visible it might be a muscular problem
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
i think that you have back ache in lumbar region then most probably related to disc problem or may be is better to consult an ortho to evaluate your pain.any way you can take any analgesics for eg;voveran sr 100mg od to relieve the pain for the time being
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor