Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor for an alternative treatment to the antibiotic benzibiotic suggested for next 25 years ?

i am a girl.i am 18 years old.i have joints problem.i am under treatment but i am feeling no improvement. doctor advised me antibiotic benzibiotic and said that i should inject this antibiotic for 25 years.i have severe calcium deficiency .what to can strong my joints.please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear patient
welcome to"HealthcareMagic"forum
calcium difficiency in this age.had many cause.leuchrrhoea,molneutrion,
cough.allergy,extra physical work. hormonal disturbance,
treatment---------maintained calcium in your body,and take treatment,cause of disease, thank you.................
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
first of all u hv to go and consult an orthopaedician regarding ur calcium deficiency, and
start doing exercises for stablisation and some stretches to maintain the flexibility, u r feeling pain becoz ur joint feeling more pressure, due to weakness of ur muscles and weak bony structure. so better u go n meet an physio also, regarding these exercises protocols.
tk care
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor