Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor about the MRI report of my knee ?

i had mri done on knee after i fell on it. can this be fix with just physal therty Pb rominent marrow contusions with ill defined marrow edema posteriorly in the lateral tibial plateau an later al emoral condyule with small nondisplaced subchondral fracture demonstrating curvilinear low signal posteriorly in the lateral tibial plateau no cartilage abnormality additional small marrow contusion or focal stree reaction in the medial femor condyle adjacent to a MCL sprain
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi, welcome to Health Care magic Forum,
your knee needs to be immobilised with a cast for a good duration of time. If it needs any surgical intervention or just rest will help, only an orthopedician can help you on that. So do consult an orthopedician for further help.
Get well soon
Answered: Mon, 16 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor