Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor about the HSG report ?

Hello Doctor My wife has got report of HSG . Report is ...1- Uterine cavity is normal. 2-Both fallopian tubes are directed upwards & normal in caliber. ( features of peritubal adhesion ) 3- Spillage of contrast seen from both side. Clinical correlation / followup suggested. Please guide what is the result of report as I do not understand medical words clearly
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear patient
your hsg report says your wife's fallopian tube which is tube to carry sperm and ovum for fertilization has got adhesion means it has some attachments which results in interference with normal fertility process.
generally a small operation is needed to release these adhesion
rest all things are normal no need to worry
follow what your gynecologist advise you for further management

take care
Answered: Mon, 20 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor