Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor about my ultra sound scan report ?

hello dr. iam 27 yrs old my height 5 4 , weight 44kgs my uterus size is normal, endometrium at the ruptured time i 8.5mm.right overy size 23.20.20 and left 18.17.17 can i get pregnency or there is any problem i married 2 years back.plz give me the answer.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, your endometrium n ovarian size is normal. if you want to be pregnant then you should do intercourse at 12th to 18th day of period. as ovulation occure at this period. if you unsucess get blood test for gonadal n thyroid hormons, USG for follicular study for rule out the cause then consult with your doc n start proper treatment.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello bujji;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The main criteria to get pregnant are :-
-normal and regular periods
-proper ovulation and rupture of follicle to release the egg
-normal and patent fallopian tubes where the pregnancy takes place
-normal semen analysis of your husband
If all these things are normal then you can get pregnant.Since it has been 2 yrs and you do not have a baby please consult a Gynaecologist and get investigated to find the reason and she will give the treatment to make periods regular;for induction of proper ovulation.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor