Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor about my ECG and blood test reports ?

A couple of weeks back I had a chest pain The doctor took an ECG and adviced for some blood test the result is as as under SGOT (AST) 61 U/L SGPT (ALT) 70 U/L CPK 756 U/L CPK-MB 28 U/L LDH 442 U/L LDH1(HBDH) 380 I do not understand please advice what it actully mean I am 53 M 80 Kg
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This appears like you would have had a heart attack though I will need to see the ECG to confirm. re you on any medication. What brought about the chest pain. Are you having history of heart disease. You would need prophylaxis to prevent further cardiac events. Get your blood lipids, Blood pressure checked. Stop fatty, oily diet, junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink enough of water. Consult your Cardiologist to evaluate the status if your cardiovascular system and you ma need angiography as well to see the extent of damage to heart. Avoid walking after a heavy meal. Avoid walking against cool wind. Follow your Cardiologist's orders.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor