Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Can I able to satisfy a Women ?

Whether 9.5cm Penies satisfy a Women and can he be able to give Birth to a Child Hi Saran here from Chennai My Penise Size is 9.5cm, Will I be eligible for Marriage Life. Can I able to satisfy a Women Can I be able to give Birth to a Child
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  633
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

A 2 inch (5.1cm) penis (erect state) can satisfy a woman. Hence do not worry about the satisfying a woman. Satisfying a woman depends on your skill than penis size.
Fertility depends on lot of other factors, which need investigations.

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

you have a good length penis to satisfy any woman in the world and also to be father. Stay relaxed, dont worry and enjoy the sexual life
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

yes you are eligible for marriage provided you have attained the legal age.

yes you can satisfy the women

no you will not be able to give birth to a child. it is the female who does so

Answered: Fri, 5 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor