• question-icon

Can Hepatic Encephalopathy be cured?

I am a 23 y.o. male that went into the hospital last summer with all the symptoms of HE. I had high ammonia levels in my blood cause dizziness, confusion, numbness of my body and couldnt remember where I was or who I was. I also was in and out for about 1 month of the hospital which also included being induced into a coma for 5 days. I was treated the final stay and prescribed Lactulose. I was never properly diagnosed with HE but I was wondering is HE something that is cured and gone or something that is with me for life?
Mon, 27 Jun 2016
If u r cured u should b so happy..in stages one and two..we are to able to cure our patients mostly..its reallt a dangerous condition but if u have cured..its best now...aftr traetment of liver disese fully u ll not get it