Dear thanks for your query.Yes, at times false positive result can come.The possible reasons could some hormonal tablets taken,test not done properly,test kit damaged etc.But in the event of missed period with positive test you need to be careful.Buy and take care.
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Hello Dr. Rynne, about 2 weeks ago I took a home pregnancy test and came up as positive. I went to the urgent care the next day to take a urine and blood pregnancy test from a Dr. and it came back as negative?! They told me I wasn t pregnant but I am about 98% sure that I am pregnant, the other 2% is because I want to get a positive result from a professional. My period is about 9 days late, my breasts are super sore and sensitive, I have to pee all the time, and feel super nauseous but have yet to actually throw up. Could my hormone levels be too low to actually come back as positive.
Took one HPT with positive result yesterday morning First Response Gold Digital and then collected another sample this morning and tested again 2 hours after collection with Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator today and result was negative. How likely would it be that I received a false positive?
Hi am Janvi here, my monthly period has been missed on 6th of April. I have done UPT it was positive on 9th April. Again i have done UPT on 12th it s too positive. But on 17 April one red spot was shown when i passed urine. After that same thing done on 20th April. Now i have done UPT again and it s showing one line I don t know what to do? Am very confused it means am not pregnant. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I took the morning after pill almost 4 weeks ago. My period came a bit early 2 weeks later. Now I am experiencing cramping but no bleeding or other symptoms. The cramps are pretty uncomfortable. Not sure if this is just from the crazy hormone imbalance??? And what the best course of action is.
I have fairly irregular periods. I had a period January 13th, Feb. 11th, March 14th, and April 18th. It is now June 5th but no period. I started spotting a little yesterday and now its a pink/orange color? Should I be concerned? I was on the depo shot for a little over a year, and once I quit taking it, it took me over 6 months to get my period back and ive been fairly irregular ever since and ive been off the shot for almost 2 years. I am not currently on any type of birth control. Im 30 years old and have never had spotting until now. Could it be a hormone imbalance? I took a pregnancy test on May 27th but it was negative,
Hi, I m a 26 yr. old female. I m 5 5 and currently 143lbs (this is heavy for me). I have hypothyroidism which I m treating with bioidentical hormone therapy. I also have elevated levels of led in my liver. I suffer from nearly daily migraines which is due to the hormone imbalance and probably also the led in my system. I ve been doing a detox for the past 9 days and have mostly just been eating fruit, veggies and rice products. I ve actually gained weight and am feeling very bloated and uncomfortable. I m going to the bathroom regularly so I m not sure what is causing the bloating. Any suggestions?
My boyfriend is 25 years old and I have been with him for about 7 months. And whenever we have sex, very frequently it seems like he will go limp during the middle of intercourse. And there are times where it seems like we go a month without sexual intercourse. Another thing that seems to grasp my attention is that there will be random times that he gets hard, however normal conventional ways of stimulating him doesn't work. Could this be a sign of some sort of hormonal imbalance or some sort of problem with his heart?
Hi my period was due yesterday. I have very slight pink bleeding only when I wipe, if this is implantation bleeding I would be 4 weeks when would I get a positive pregnancy test after implantation bleeding please. I have never had this before if I...
r 2 weeks n9w i have experience pressure and bizzing across my chest. i cant sleep from it. i suffer fron ectopocs but this feels.differnt. went dr she saod my bp amd hr was ok. i am on thyroxine and iron tablets worried its something serious...