Can Goody s Powder be taken three times a day?

Can taking three goody powders at a time harm you? I m having excruciating pain in my lower back on my left side. Also on the same left side, am having pain in my groan area. It hurts to even put pressure on my left foot to walk. I don t know because am also having some leg pain as well. I did a lot of reaching and bending at work Thursday. Maybe I pulled a muscle or something. Goody Powders are the only over the counter medication that s helping. When I take three at a time it last for about six to eight hours. I don t want to harm myself but I need relief.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes, Goody's Powder can be taken 3 times a day. Goody's Powder contains acetamenophen and aspirin and it is indicated for symptomatic relief of headaches, arthritis/muscular pain and colds. Aspirin in Goody's Powder may cause stomach discomfort.
If you have lumbosacral muscle sprain Goody's Powder can be curative. But other more serious disorders might be causing back pain. I advise you to visit your healthcare provider, get your back pain diagnosed and properly treated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you,
Malik Amonov MD